Senior Business Development Manager, GG&E (Australia) - 12-months contract at Unity
Unity Technologies is seeking a Business Development Manager, Games to help drive success with our most strategic gaming customers as well as our prospective customers in the Australia Region. This role will help drive Unity to the next level with the most influential gaming companies in the region!
Reporting to the Head of GG&E Sales, you will work in the SAPAC organisation at Unity, working autonomously and collaborating closely with key internal and external contributors to help deliver and execute sales strategies!What you'll be doing
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and existing customer opportunities
- Creatively thinking and executing our sales strategy around the Games industry
- Establish business relationships with commercial customers
- Collaborating across Unity’s divisions (including Sales Development, Marketing, and Field Engineering) around key initiatives and deals
- Field-based direct sales/business development experience
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding individual quarterly ACV/Revenue targets
- Proven track record to structure, develop and execute strategic agreements
- Comfortable representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, or other technical staff to build solutions
- Direct sales experience with technology licensing or middleware
- Expertise in strategic selling structures, contract negotiation, deal closing, pipeline management, forecasting, and account planning
- Experience working with a major Sales Methodology
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.