Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
As a member of the RingCentral IT team, you’ll work across every department in the company to develop and deploy innovations that power productivity, deliver insights, and improve the flow of company data. It’s a team built to thrive on change—and a perfect place to build a career with lasting impact.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity, and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
- Architect and develop partner integration platform
- Lead design to exchange transactional, reporting data with internal and external partners
- Guide and support development team as needed
- Turn business problems into technical solutions and help influence the direction of data integration with internal and external systems
- Lead discovery sessions to create solution design and strategy for Partner programs
- Implement modern serverless services via AWS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field and equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of hands on experience in software development, systems administration or both
- Experience creating techno-functional documents like business process workflows, data flow diagrams, technical/functional design documents etc.
- Hands-on experience with software development (preferably in Java technologies)
- Experience with programmatic process development and implementation using software development design techniques
- Broad knowledge of the AWS cloud technology ecosystem and related products- MSK, SQS, Lambda etc.
- Expertise in one or more of these technology areas: Containers, serverless, Message Queues, Kafka
- Passion for a broad set of technologies related to the cloud ecosystem
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Experience analyzing business process workflows and design technical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center, and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.